IMG is comprised of the best, independently-owned charter and tour companies across the USA and Canada who work together towards achieving the following united goal: "To Be The Customer's First Choice." The Owners/Shareholders of IMG operate more than 2,300 luxury motorcoaches and annually provide premier ground transportation throughout North America for over 21 million charter and tour customers.
Each IMG Operator meets stringent standards of performance in the areas of safety, customer service, motorcoach equipment quality and cleanliness, competitive tour and charter services, industry knowledge and reputation in their local market. It is these building blocks that afford IMG the opportunity to offer customers consistent and superior national service. The IMG organization provides many opportunities for its motorcoach operators to stay on the cutting edge of the travel industry. IMG Operators are currently involved in an exclusive driver training program that looks at critical issues from a customer service standpoint. IMG Operators are also able to build extensive relationships and partnerships with top-of-the-line travel suppliers and vendors by attending the IMG annual meetings. These valuable partnerships ensure that customers will receive the best products and equipment during their travels.
Additionally, IMG Operators participate in industry benchmarking and open forum sessions where they share ideas and analyze problems with other respected IMG companies, allowing them to take a fresh look at their own operations. Finally, the IMG national maintenance and safety network, the standard emergency response time and key, on-call personnel around the country provides customers with valuable security and a guaranteed solution to any potential problem. IMG offers a wide variety of programs, in addition to the ones we have briefly discussed. Combined, these programs enable the IMG Operators to provide the highest level of service in the tour and travel industry.
IMG companies are family-owned, with many years of business history. When you select an IMG company for your tour or charter needs you will receive a level of service unparalleled in the travel industry. All IMG companies proudly provide:
- Federal Highway Operating Authority and appropriate State Operating Authority
- The highest possible DOT or DOD Safety rating, monitored annually by IMG
- A minimum of $5 million in liability insurance
- A comprehensive drug and alcohol testing program
- An on-site, full-service garage and maintenance facility
- A standard emergency response time, on call mechanic and 24 hour/7 day a week dispatcher contact
- A mutual commitment to provide service to all other IMG companies with parts, equipment and qualified service personnel, upon request
- A proven preventative maintenance program
- A professional driver-training program
- Facilities and equipment available for customer inspection
- A customer feedback process
- At minimum, five years of business experience and operation
- A fleet of clean, quality, modern, VCR-equipped motorcoaches
Ramblin Express is an active shareholder in IMG- the International Motorcoach Group, an exclusive organization comprised of the top 1% of motorcoach operators in the nation. This affords us expansive marketing, safety & maintenance, and operational resources.
International Motor Coach Group, Inc. – Bus Charter Services